Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Educator.com



So here's the thing. I can't wait to be a teacher. I don't know what age level I am going to teach yet. I just know I am going to teach special education students and I am very excited. And let's face it, all students learn differently...finding creative ways to motivate your students or as a parent, your children can be hard.

Here is where educator.com comes in. It can help your child learn math and science. Personally, I found it kind of dry and boring. But hey! My style of learning isn't your style of learning. Everyone learns differently and I think a lot of students might thrive from this...

But here's the thing. Right now thanks to Buzz Agent and Educator.com you can check it out for free for 30 days. See what you think. See what your child thinks. Decide if it is the right learning style for you.... Go to Educator.com and Use code: EDUCBMF30

Let me know...I'm curious...as a future teacher :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment