Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Educator.com and The Factor Tree



AND




So here is the thing. I am going to be a special education teacher in the next couple of years. I'm really excited. So when BuzzAgent gave me the opportunity to check out two new education websites, I was more than happy to jump in and take them up on their generous offer. Educator.com and The Factor Tree are completely different and yet they focus on the same topic. Math. Not my strongest subject. (so this was even more exciting for me).

Educator. com uses real educators to teach a variety of different types of math, but I found their website and techniques a bit dry and boring. And they had nothing to offer my four year old son. This my just be a personal preference though.

The Factor Tree was just the opposite. While I don't think they get into subjects that were quite as advanced, the website quickly gained the attention of my autistic, ADHD, four year old, and had him counting objects correctly within minutes. Even I had to admit that this website was cute and easy to use. Again, this is probably personal preference.

So, my friends, I, as a BuzzAgent, along with Educator.com and The Factor Tree am going to give the chance to make up YOUR own mind.

Go to Educator.com and enter : EDUCBMF30

That way you can check out the website free for thirty days!

Then go to to thefactortree.com and enter: BZF

And you can check out their website for free for two weeks!


Come back and let me know your opinion after you've tried both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment